Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back to Work!

Did I mention I hate writing titles?  

Anyhoozits, it's true.  I've been slacking off the past couple of days.  Lost my focus, I guess.  I blame the uterus.  And really, the old uterus hasn't been the same since the baby.  I guess in the end, it's really Molly's fault.  Because, frankly, what good are children, if you can't blame them for everything?  Just ask my--whoa, wait a minute--certain people aren't here to defend themselves and sarcasm is really not becoming.  Haha-lala-haha!


(I'm writing this at midnight, by the way, and frankly, I'm tired.)


So, I guess you all know by now that Obama's Address was a little less inspired than some of his other speeches, or maybe less inspiring.  That's fine.  I'm just glad he believes in SCIENCE.  It struck me afterward, as he signed all those autographs, that he must get effing tired.  I know I'm tired, and I don't have to watch every frickin thing I say and do 24-7, as well as, you know meet with foreign dignitaries, argue with weirdo Senators from Oklahoma, etc.  Somehow I got on Inhoffe's email list and just seeing that I received an email from him makes me feel tired. ( I don't read them anymore.  There's no point. If I email him back he'll just send me another email that someone else wrote for him explaining that we will never agree.  And then I get more tired.)


Anyboots, here's to you President Obama!  I thank you for your service.  I want America to stay great too!  I hope you get a good night's sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment