Thursday, July 7, 2011

In Order to Move Forward, Sometimes You Have to Complain a Little First

After a month-at least-of 100+ degree temperatures-every single effing day, I think I have had enough!  I can't afford the electric bill, but if I don't keep it turned down than I lapse into narcoleptic like  dozing spells.  I can't swim and get my exercise.  The water is too hot.  I guess I'll have to get my pregnancy yoga dvd out.  Molly's been wanting to do it anyway.  But then, I'll probably have to turn the air down more.  Bastards!  I'm pretty sure I don't have the pregnancy depression though. So that's good, right?

I will be putting this soap and washcloth set on Artfire very soon. 






No, I didn't take this picture.  A friend of Mike's is helping us with Soaped Up! and he has a fancy camera that I am very jealous of.  This particular soap is hand milled with tea tree oil and oatmeal. 

Well, lots of work to catch up on! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment