Monday, March 5, 2012

I Knew I Would Pay Heavily for That One Little Date Night

Poor Sleeping Beauty got his urinary tract blocked off somehow.  I finally realized it was serious (after about two weeks) on Friday.  His poor bladder swelled up to the size of, I think she said, a grape fruit.  So anyway, two nights at the vet and eight hundred dollars later, the poor boy is doing much better.   I can't get him to take his medicine though.  Apparently they don't like the liquid.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that he doesn't do it again.

I bet you can find several blog posts where I wrote these words, but I have some ideas for etsy!  If only I can focus!  I keep getting page views on the bath mat, so I'm going to try and get a couple made.  I know how to make flowers and such now.  :0)

Well, it is time to knit and clean.  We'll see which order.

No comments:

Post a Comment