Monday, May 10, 2010

The Day After Mother's Day!

So, after the trauma and drama of yesterday, today, Molly and I went out to the garage and hid in the closet under the stairs. We were never in any danger, it seems now, but the Effing tornado siren went off a total of FOUR times.

I remember a long time ago, when I was young, I never really paid much attention to spring weather, well except for that year of the mile wide tornado, also known as the May 3rd. Ever since I had Molly, I'm a nervous wreck about it. This time though I had to find my inner calm because Molly kept getting upset about her Mrs. Goodbee doll house, and could she take it with us. Somehow, both pairs of her flip flops ended up on the garage floor and I ended up with a plastic motorcycle in my apron pocket.

Once Mike got home and climbed into the closet with us, everything seemed okay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment