Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blah, blah, blah.

Well, I got lots of page views after that whole blog about Oklahoma's state questions that passed and now everyone has gone away. :(    I did read an article about how the courts do actually use the Ten Commandments to decide intent, but that state question could actually be interpreted to include a ban on the Ten Commandments.  Ha! Ha! Which goes to show you that when you to try to repress the rights of others you repress your own freedom. I can't find the article now, unfortunately, but hopefully with the lawsuits, reason will win out.

The past few weeks have been busy for me, and I'm planning on taking it easy this weekend.  I do have lots of work I'd like to do, but I just do not feel like carting my child to any play dates or birthday parties or anything else!  Good luck with that I guess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment