Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm So Tired of All the Pee!

Well if I'm not going to breastfeed, then I need to make up for it by using my time wisely.  Right?  Or should I just lay back, relax and enjoy my children?  I don't know.  Anyway I have my first sinus headache of the season and I'd really like to go to the grocery store. I hate being broke and owing doctors and hospitals a lot of money.  (Soap for sale!)

To all those people who rioted at Penn State:  if you use your position of authority to protect a rapist, you get what you get.  Jeebus. I understand you're disappointed in your hero, but get used to it.  Life is like that.  Events usually unfold to reveal that your hero, is after all, human.  It's sad, but it happens everyday.  Be your own hero.

I guess I shouldn't be so hard on all those youngsters though.  Everyone has to learn in their own way, I guess.  I just get tired of people feeling sorry for powerful men at the expense of helpless victims.  It's insane. (The following statements are sarcastic in meaning.) Oh, you poor grown man.  It's not like you should have known better.  I bet that ten-year-old would've overpowered you had you not raped him.  You must have been so scared of that ten-year-old!  And poor Joe.  He must have been so scared to ask more questions than he did.  It's hard to believe grad students.  They are always running around talking crazy. 


Okay.  I'm done with the sarcasm, but not the disgust. I mean if you conclude that something inappropriate happened, but it just wasn't to the extent that was first brought to your attention, didn't, then, something inappropriate still happen?


Anyway enough with the current events, I need to get showered if I am going to go anywhere today. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Basically, he's an enabler. And if we know anything about enablers, we know that they tend to be martyr types. They are an integral part of the process of abuse. He called the campus police, from what I understood; and they did nothing. So even bigger an enabler than he is that university. That guy was pimping out the kids, too and getting lots of money for the school. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete