Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hiatus

Frankly, I'm still a bit out of ideas for the blog. I have all kinds of ideas for knitting projects though, so I'm going to focus on that for the rest of the week.  I really need to make a little extra cash. I'm tired of living paycheck to paycheck. And I have to pay the contractor for the siding and the gutters.  They seem to have done a really good job and everyone was really nice.  However, we still had customer service issues, so I'm not sure I recommend the company. Anyway, I need to get some stuff on etsy that people actually want to buy, I guess.  ;0)  And I also I have a couple baby gifts to make. I have one pregnant cousin (that I know of) and two old friends that are pregnant. Lots of stuff to work on.  Tallyhoe!  Be back on Monday hopefully.  Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment