Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back from a Short Blogging Vacation

I'm still not feeling especially inspired, but what the heck.  I did finish that book, A Spot of Bother.  I have to warn you, if you've decided to take my advice on reading it, that within the book is contained a scene involving scissors and lots of blood. I am a bit squeamish and it was hard to get through that part, otherwise though, it was a lovely read.  I am now trying to get through Colin Powell's autobiography.  It's not grabbing me in quite the same way.  And he wrote it in the mid nineties so it doesn't cover the Bush years.
We also got the Netflix.  You can get stuff through your Wii. So Molly now knows all about Hannah Montana and Spongebob Squarepants.  I've been watching a lot of the British comedy, As Time Goes By.  And Monk, but I have to wait for the DVDs to come in the mail to watch that. 
I got lots of things done over the long weekend, but I've still got lots left to go.  I'll get right on that. Tallyhoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment