Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jump Rope For Heart

I vaguely remember something from my childhood about the whole Jumping Rope thing in the 1980s, but I don't know if I remember actually taking part in it.  Now it's Molly's turn and I am going to try my damnedest to teach her about community and those less fortunate than us and giving and how easy it is to give.  Because I have realized in my quest for adulthood that when we give we don't really lose anything.   Who's with me?

Molly's webpage for the American Heart Association

2 comments:

  1. FYI, AHA is an organization that gives to research and science. They do help with support groups, however, they rarely "give to the poor". It is best to research a charity before giving to it, therefore, giving to one you believe in. I do give to AHA, because I do believe in research, however, if I want to "give to the poor" I give to a local charity where the money is spent on food, clothing ect. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW! I finally got an Anonymous comment! Yay! Thanks for the unnecessary criticism!

    ReplyDelete