Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Love February!

I love February because of the sinus headaches!  And unseasonably warm Februaries are the best. To make it all better, the baby is either having sinus headaches as well, or he's hit some developmental milestone where he has figured out that he can always sleep later. These two wonderful aspects of my life culminated Sunday night, Monday morning with me weeping and sobbing uncontrollably over my screaming boy.  Mike came to the rescue though, and things are better now.  I think the crying actually helped clear some stuff out.  But I slept with that boy on my chest again last night which is not really fun.  (Shakes fist violently at sky.)

Still plugging away!




More gift sets that I need to get up this afternoon.  (Should I wake him up from his nap?)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment