Monday, May 14, 2012

Moving Forward

Well, I'm still sick, but now that I have a little coffee and orange juice in me I feel a bit better.  Mike thinks I should go to the doctor, but I really don't want to.  Instead I'm going to sit around watching tv and knitting.  If I get worse, I'll go, but I really think I'm fine.  I will do my best not to sneeze on the yarn.  

Linus is sleeping so much better in his own room now.  I'm so glad.  Molly is almost done with school.  She's almost a kindergarten graduate.  (Sniff, sniff.)  I'm not sure how I feel about the upcoming summer vacation.  It's only two months though.  I have two and a half weeks to get some things done for etsy before she's hanging around the house 24-7.  Oh, she'll probably be playing with the kids down the street all the time anyway.

For Mother's Day I lost my voice.  I wonder if that is symbolic in some way.  :D 


Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment