Friday, April 9, 2010

Cat Food

I printed a coupon for Meowmix awhile ago on www.coupons.com. I used it yesterday and realized that 75 cents off each time I buy a bag of cat food is a great deal, even if the cat food isn't on sale. Since my cat will only eat the Meowmix, I'm stuck buying it. When I got home from saving 75 cents, I went back to coupons.com thinking I would print another off for later, but there weren't any cat food coupons. Then I got the great idea, and it was a great idea, I thought, I wonder what would happen if I typed in www.meowmix.com.

Point of the story is that I went straight to the source and got another coupon. I might have to try this with other things as well. I think I end up spending the money I save on other stuff, but the couponing thing sure is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment