Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Pants

I have also finished the pants that I knitted for my boy.  :0)





We've got our first parent teacher conference tomorrow.  Molly's teacher seems super nice. I'm so glad, what with her security issues and all.  I think she's made a lot of progress since school started because she's spent so much time away from me.   I would like to assure the world, that Molly being scared to leave my side serves me no purpose whatsoever. None.  I love her.  I don't want her to be afraid to leave me.  I want her to be free to live her life her way.  I want that for Linus too.  Hmmm.  Linus Michael?  Linus Anthrax?  Linus Aristotle?  ( You know, of course, that Aristotle was a misogynist, an imperialist and a slave owner.)  Linus Franklin?  Franklin is from Peanuts too though isn't it?  

Well, I have a five year old's room to clean.  Yay!
Despite the obvious suffering, life is still grand, isn't it?
:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment