Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Everything's A Mess!

We are trying to finish up the baby's room and just about everything that's been stored in it is at the top of the stairs or in the living room.  Molly's room is a giant mess.  Did you know it's the middle of August??!!!!!!!!!!! That means we only have about SIX weeks!  I had really hoped to have more done by now!  

Freak out!

Freak out!

Freak out!

I have been staying busy, but I've been taking it easy at the same time with my all day kindergarten still have to get up at seven even if I don't sleep well thing going on.  But now, I must really get busy, eh?  Maybe I'll sleep better if I wear myself out more.  Yeah, that's it.

Freak out!

Freak out!

Freak out!

I think I need to do a Facebook ban.  I keep reading articles about politics and stuff.  It's all driving me crazy.  Those tea party guys are making me mad.  Why do I let bullies make me mad?  They aren't worth the energy.  Except when they are in a position to make decisions about my health care needs.  I still owe the hospital money!!!!!

Freak out!

Freak out!

Freak out!

No, really.  I'm okay.  I'll take things as they come, like I usually do.  And I'll get to meet my boy soon.  :0)

Check out this etsy shop full of darling crochet patterns!

Back to the cleaning and knitting and sewing and organizing and trying not to beat the kitty.  :D  (Laughing because I have to .)


No comments:

Post a Comment