Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm Still Enjoying the All Day Kindergarten!

I am still adjusting to getting up at 7 instead of 8 or 9 or 10.  It's not so bad really, except when the pregnancy insomnia sets in.  Blah.  

But this afternoon I had exceptional energy levels, and I thought, how odd. Hmmmmm.  What could it be?  And then I realized that it had only gotten to like 97 today.  I wasn't dying from the heat!  

So I cleaned out the pool (which was really dirty because of a crazy, windy, ten minute storm last night), and Molly and I went swimming after dinner.  I actually felt a little cold after the sun started setting.  It was so nice. I can't wait to plant for the fall.  

I had a nice quiet birthday over the weekend, although I felt a bit irritable with Molly.  I will get pictures of the cake Mike and Molly made up at a later date.  :0)

I also had lots of plans for work this week and I just haven't felt like focusing on what I should do.  I'll see what I can do tomorrow and Thursday.  ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment