Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jeebus!

I am so tired.  I have a pile of stuff to photograph.  Just haven't photographed yet.  I did get the batteries in the camera though.  Oh! And now I have both black and color ink cartridges in the printer!  I am so excited! It's on!  But I am still so tired and I have to get up and take Molly to school in the morning.  

It is still sooooooooooooo on!  

Oh, no.  Some one is chirping in his little bed.   Okay he stopped.  

I can do this.  I am an adult now.  I can do what I want.  And this is what I want.  And I'll do it my.... no, no mustn't break into song.  I don't have an inner critic anymore.  I listen to my instinct and my rational thought processes.  I have worked so hard to develop those.  I know I can do it.  

Whatevuh! Whatevuh!  I do what I want!

It's only January 29th.  I still have plenty of time.  Three month, almost four month old boys take so much work--WAIT!  Did that sound like an excuse?  He does pee a lot though.  

Okay, so anyway, I've accomplished a lot.  I will get more done tomorrow.

Yay!  I just need to remind myself once in awhile that I can do it.  Old habits die hard and all that. There are things that I just can't control, but I do control how I deal with them.  I can still be a good person.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment