Monday, January 23, 2012

I Miss Sleep

It's been like a week, since I last posted, hasn't it?  Has it?  I'll have to look.  

My boy is getting big and smiley.  My girl is getting tall and has turned into a bit of a smarty pants. I am assuming this is age appropriate at this point.  As someone who has a hard time allowing my own true emotions show, I'm mostly okay with it.  I can't wait until I have two kids double teaming me though!  :D  

Our money situation has improved.  I can finally pay off my epidural in a few more weeks!  Yay!   

The batteries that I found for the camera stopped working, so I had to buy some.  I am about to make a pile of items to photograph this afternoon to post on etsy.  Yay!  And I am also making a Rapunzel wig out of my yellow yarn for Molly.  Ha!   It should be funny.

Pictures to come.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment