Thursday, July 29, 2010

Loud Noises by Multitudes of Children

We went to the Science Museum (formerly known as the Omniplex) today with some friends.  I just feel grumpy now from all the noise.  It was busy, but lots of fun for the kids.  They don't mind all the noise. And they don't have to keep track of themselves, the way their mothers have to keep track of them.  I forgot to take the camera, which sucks.  But check out the website and remember all those times you went when you were a kid.  Also remember that in these hard economic times, museums need what little support we can spare for them.  My friend Jamie has a pass so I didn't have to pay to get in, but I did buy some cookies at the snack bar and I got Molly a freeze dried ice cream sandwich at the gift shop.  Yay for SCIENCE!  (Okay that was a little sarcastic Sen. Inhoffe, sorry.)

2 comments: