Friday, July 30, 2010

My Third Follower!

My page views have increased a bit, and I'm excited about getting a follower that is actually someone I've never met!  Things are starting to get interesting.  Hopefully! :0)  

Molly starts Pre-K on Monday.  I still don't know what time to drop her off and pick her up. I'll have to call up there today.  Sometimes I look at her and think how awesome it would be to be able to start over from the beginning again, except this time a lot smarter.  I'm not envious exactly, but sad for myself a little. Aw, well, such is life.  It's not about me anymore.

The Crest in Edmond sells the anniversary Dr. Pepper with real sugar in it.  We drove up there last night and bought four 12 packs.  That should last me quite sometime.  I have banned Molly from drinking regular soda pop because I have associated behavioral issues with it.  Now she has to drink juice or water when we go somewhere for lunch.  She did argue with me a little, but over all she seems sort of grateful that I put my foot down. 


I thought I'd leave with  a couple pictures that Molly took to entertain herself when I left the camera unattended.  They seem a bit postmodern, don't you think? :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment