Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday, Bloody Wednesday

  First of all, I have to point out something you may have already deemed obvious.  I'm not good at titles.  I've always hated it.  I didn't want anyone to think that I didn't already know.  No need to be polite.  :)
  I'm sorry I skipped yesterday, I went school clothes shopping and I finished up a certain baby shower gift.  And I played Frontierville.  (Why can't I stop?)   
  I'm really amazed at my tomato harvesting.  I've had to tie up the plants because the cages are falling over.  I also cut the ends off of the plants because the won't stop growing and blooming.  It's insane. I made spaghetti sauce and used the leftover for pizza sauce and it was SOOOOO good. 
   I don't want to go into any details, since the, technically, the whole world can read this, but I am SOOOO tired of drama.  It's not as bad now that I don't actually get upset, and I know there's nothing I can do about it anyway, but I'm still tired of it. I just want to enjoy myself and my loved ones.  I don't want to be involved in conflict. Sigh!  Okay, I feel better now.
  Here's a picture of my biggest tomato so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment