Thursday, July 8, 2010

Homemade Soap

I have sensitive skin, eczema to be exact.  It's nothing catching or terribly gross, but itchy all the same.  Long story short,  I have discovered that homemade soap is a wonderful thing.  I've always been afraid to try different things because of embarrassing red itchy patches.  (Don't even get me started on eye creams.)  

The homemade soap that I have tried so far is made by a super nice lady named Anne living on a farm in Wisconsin.  So far I have tried the goat's milk soap, and it is FAN-tastic.   Most of the soaps are $4 a bar, which is well worth it, and everyone knows what a cheap skate I am!  

www. circleanaturals.etsy.com


Mike also loves the soap so much that he's been accumulating the supplies needed to make his own soap.  I'm going to have him put oat flour in it and see how that helps my skin.  I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment