Monday, July 12, 2010

This Week

I got up this morning, and I thought, I've been doing really well keeping up with the blogs for the past few weeks.  Frankly, I'm tired of it.  Well, I'm sure it's a temporary thing, but I thought perhaps I should take the week off.  I'm going to focus my energies on other things, like the baby shower gift I am preparing for my sister-in-law.  The shower is not till August 14, so you'll have to wait until then to see the pictures. :0)  
Sigh, I don't get it, why do kids have to eat all the time?  I have stuff to do!  
Anyway, my mom will have Molly next Monday and Tuesday, so I will take advantage of my time alone.  I think I want to focus more time on etsy this week too.  Molly also starts Pre-K on August 2. She'll only be gone for a couple hours in the afternoons, and I'm sure it will take some time to figure out how to utilize my time. (I'm so worried that I will forget to pick her up.)  
Write more in a week.  
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment