Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Christmas!

I really do wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy other Holidays.  

The past week and a half has been a bit rough for us.  I don't wish my problems on anyone.  But one thing I know is that I will not apologize for myself, my feelings, or my thought processes and the conclusions I draw from them.  I'm done feeling bad for wanting to be happy and alive.  Although I don't want to go into detail at this time, because of the nature of the internet and all, and because nothing seems to be resolved at this time, I know and am confident that I have the best of intentions.  I also know that I am a smart person with amazing analytic abilities.  I understand what logical fallacies are and I am able to look at any given situation, even those involving my child, with as objective a viewpoint as possible and look for the truth that is and not look for the truth that I want to see.  Any assumption that I make can dissolve quite easily if given evidence to the contrary.  At this time, I have nothing else to go on, but a dismissive explanation and a refusal to acknowledge a basic right to be heard. 

And I am left with one question.  How I can ever expect my daughter to stick up for herself when she's an adult, if I can't stick up for her when she's five?  And when I ask myself this question, my whole life seems to make sense.  I apologize to no one.

Have a fun and happy week and weekend and thanks for letting me go off on a tangent without much explanation.  Thanks to everyone who reads!  I have enjoyed baring my soul to you.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment