Monday, December 27, 2010

After Christmas Sale

I decided to mark everything on  my etsy site way down for an after Christmas clearance sale. We'll see what happens. 

Check out this.  

And this.  

Sale ends January 1, 2011.

I'm also hoping to raise a little cash in order to widen my yarn horizons and develop some more interesting items to sell in the New Year. Unfortunately, I'm not a designer, and I don't know how dependent I want to be on other people's patterns.  That's one reason it's been so slow going.  I do have lots of ideas though that I'm super excited about.
 


I hope everyone had a good Christmas, etc.  I hope the New Year goes well for everyone.  I'd like to give a shout out to my friend Ellen who is having an especially rough holiday season.  Hang in there Ellen!



2 comments: