Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Artfire

Alright then, I know I've been saying this for like three years or so, but I really need to make some money.  I'm going to have to try a bit harder.  I'm sorry,  A WHOLE LOT harder.  :0)    I can't keep sleeping until ten, like I did this morning.  (We did stay up late last night so Molly could see the fire works, though.  And I have been having trouble sleeping, and I am pregnant.)  Do you hear someone making excuses?  I don't either.   

So, I got my Artfire studio up and ready to go today, and I have one whole item up.  It's an item that expired on etsy, and I thought I'd start of with that just for today.  I really do have more plans.  (No, I mean it this time.)  

Here's to a little hard work, initiative, confidence, and a willingness to forget about stupid fears that were taught to you before you were old enough to know better.  In fact, I have a quote from Dr. Phil's Life Strategies.  I hope it inspires you as much as it did me yesterday.  

       "You don't have the right to hide behind fear.  You don't have the right to waste your gifts."


For more Dr. Phil insights, check out his website.



So, I'm saying to all who need to hear:  NO MORE HIDING!  I know I need to tell myself.  :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment