Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Coupons

Crest Foods now accepts internet coupons. I can't express my excitement.  I'm sure I'll still take them to Target, as it is so much closer to my house, but sometimes Crest is so much cheaper.  


My favorite site from which to print coupons is www.coupons.com, it's very slick and easy.  I also checked out www.GoGrocery.com and www.Coolsavings.com, but they weren't as user friendly, and they all had pretty much the same coupons.  I don't remember all I the sites I went to but I got a few of those pesky netflix pop up adds, which I find very irritating.  I don't think I'll ever be a netflix customer. 

Of course, there are still Target coupons at www.target.com.  I found a $1 off glass baby bottles that I may try and use for an upcoming baby shower.  Depends how much they are. 

Happy Saving!



No comments:

Post a Comment