Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Grocery Store


I finally went to El Super Mercado on Saturday to have a look around. I'm excited by the produce prices. I'm also excited by the bottle of Coke that I bought with sugar in it. It was lovely, but I had to share it. :0) I don't know if they have a website and I can't remember the whole name yet, so I might have to get back to you on how my future shopping there goes.

I would like to share my paprika experience at the Asian super market that I go to now and again. It's called Super Cao Nguyen. I like to get rice noodles and baguettes there. Oh, and potstickers. But I ran across this paprika there when I happened to be out, and I bought it for $1.99. It seems like it will last forever. :0) Anyway I highly recommend shopping around at different stores. There is much savings to be had. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment