Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday!

It's grocery day.  Yay! 

Molly said last night, "I miss the real you."   Cute, but  a little sad too.  I reminded her that I wasn't trying to be mean and that I still loved her.  I just get kind of crabby in the evening still.  I have been playing baseball with her in the back yard quite a bit, but I guess it's just not enough.  :0)   Mike explained to her one day that while it looked like I was laying around all day, I was actually really busy on the inside.  

I actually enjoy the blogging, but I think I need to try and spiff it up a bit and do more planning. Just sitting down and typing whatever is on my mind isn't working out to well.  Maybe?  I don't know. And while my inner critic is not so vocal-mostly silent- I'm having a hard time focusing still.  I need to focus on an etsy plan too.  

And even though I am paying an exorbitant amount of money each month for health insurance, we still have to pay the doctor and hospital a lot.  Ridiculous. And I don't want to give out too many details, but I would just like to say that if you are not willing to pay the fees in total, than maybe you just shouldn't be in the health insurance business.  Profits above human life is a ridiculous and morally reprehensible strategy.  And we are going to be able to pay our bills, baring any unforeseen financial tragedies, so I think we'll be okay, but I just can't believe it. 

However, I like my doctor.  She is very nice, but that's how they get you isn't it?  Anyway. Whatever.  I'm glad we do have the insurance in case things don't go well, and in case Molly gets hurt or anything like that. I guess we just fit in that lower middle class area, where we can't quite afford health care but we don't qualify for assistance.  And that should all get better in time. Oh, yeah, I think in a couple years we can get the subsidies or whatever that business is.  I've just been reading over the wikipedia entry for it, and I am so confused now.  Sometimes I wish I had studied a little law somewhere along the way.  

Anyway, got to get to work again.  :0)
Happy Weekend and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment