Monday, April 25, 2011

Post Easter

I am going to try out somethings, like lavender text to see what happens.  It finally rained after the longest drought since the Dust Bowl-according to Mike anyway.  It was a nice Easter anyway.  And Mike moved all the furniture and cleaned the floors in the living room and the dining room.  It is nice and dust bunny free.  I can hardly believe it.  He's paying dearly for it though with a terrible shoulder blade crick issue.  I actually had to push him out of bed yesterday. Before leaving for work this morning he said that he didn't sleep well and his back still hurt.  The boy needs a vacation but he's saving it for when the baby is born.  My poor boy. 

I personally feel pretty rested after a long weekend and I really need to get my To Do List out again.  I know I keep saying I'm going to do this, but I have been accomplishing more lately and I know I need to take advantage of the second trimester energy levels.  Speaking of which, I checked a book out at the library on natural childbirth so that maybe this time I can have a better idea of what is supposed to happen in the natural world. I have no real regrets, but there are a couple things that I would like to do different this time around. I'm not going to rent a birthing tub and try to have it in the middle of the living room or anything, but I've realized how little I really knew about what was going to happen last time. 

Stuff to do now, YAY! I hope the colors don't hurt your eyes too much! (MOOHAHA!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment