Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's A Boy!

My ultrasound revealed boy parts.  The technician girl tried to drag it out and be all dramatic but I could clearly see that it was a boy.  It was very clear.  Molly was very unhappy.  She wanted a sister, but I think she'll like him once he's here.  And if she doesn't, I'll beat her!  :0)  

One complication has arisen.  I have placenta previa, which means the placenta is covering my cervix.  This is probably not good, but I did just read that 90% of 2nd trimester diagnosis results in the placenta correcting itself.  So that sets my mind at ease.  As I told my friend a few months ago, worrying isn't going to change the outcome.  I'll just have to take it easy and look for the signs and carry on as though everything is okay until I know otherwise.   They said he's the right size and looks fine otherwise.   I got pictures, but they weren't on a disc this time and I don't have a scanner. I'll see what I can do though.

Anyway, I got so much to do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment