Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yay For May!

Molly didn't get to go to the zoo yesterday because of possible weather problems.  I didn't think much about it, because she got to stay all day at school anyway.  Then Mike called and said to get a few things together to take to the cellar because he would come home a bit earlier than usual. So, I turned on the tv and Mike Morgan on Channel 4 kept interrupting my commercial breaks for these big lectures about not taking any chances.   Then the school called and a recorded voice told me to come get my kid. It was about forty minutes early.   We hid in the cellar for about two hours. We did hear some thunder and it did rain a bit. But there was some bad stuff other places.  Now I have indigestion, but I don't know if it's from being anxious or from pregnancy. 

Before I became aware just how bad the weather was, I did get this posted on etsy.  Here's pictures of more to come:





Thankful that all is well here.  Baby boy's movements are stronger, no preterm labor.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment