Friday, March 5, 2010

Tax man

The other day I found a thread on etsy where one of the members said he would give out tax advise. I read some of it, and I'm a little nervous now about, mainly the sales tax. I need to find out what the state law is. It sounds really confusing and I don't know what to do. The income taxes look pretty simple to understand, but it's the local stuff that I don't know what to do about. Oy!

There were several links to the irs from all the questions, but he said he didn't know about sales tax. Just another thing I have to research. I will add it to the list. But I might be able to buy stuff tax exempt when I register? Anyway, this post refuses to find coherence and I should just end it with a question. Does anyone know anything about the sales tax rules in Oklahoma?

No comments:

Post a Comment