Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Uggh!

I'm feeling discouraged, paranoid, and emotionally weak today. I do not want to turn this blog into a rant page. I'm tired of that stuff. I want to leave a more positive mark on the world. But alas, everyone gets discouraged when they live in a world full of bullies. Plus, I've been having sinus headaches for a week now, or two I can't remember. Even the days I don't have an actual headache, I feel worn down.

It's not like anyone is reading this anyway. (Now I'm just being dramatic.)

I'm going to do some regrouping for the next week. I will come back next Wednesday. (I mean it this time!) It seems weird to use parenthesis for something other than a smiley face or a winking smiley face or whatever. But for some reason lol makes me feel homicidal. I don't really know why, but it does. No offense, if you use it, because it's not rational and I know it's not rational. But it makes me angry.

Wait I'm off topic. I am taking a blog vacation and I will come back with some kind of plan about what it is I want to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment