Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh, How I've Missed the Daily Trips to Pre-K!

Yesterday sucked.  I had a sinus headache that made me extra dizzy, and so, of course, I threw up. :0(

But overall things are going well.  I had my screening on Tuesday for the genetic defects and everything came back fine.  My phone was on silent somehow, so they called Mike and told him that we had a really low chance of such problems.  I'm very grateful, as I wasn't sure what I would do if it turned out differently.  

We did get some neat pictures at the ultrasound. 













 When I started this blog, I never meant for it to be a mommy blog. I hope I haven't crossed any lines.  Sometimes I just don't know what else to write about.  My days aren't that interesting, and I can only write about politics so much.  I hardly ever read anymore. I really just watch Murder She Wrote and put off doing the dishes all day.  :0)  It seems like there are plenty of people out there waxing the philosophical about what it's like to be a mother though, so I really see no need to add to that conversation at the moment.  All I can say is, it's hard and wonderful all at the same time.  I guess, also, because of the pregnancy, my brain is not working the way I am used to.  I am about to come out on the other side of the first trimester though, and I am hoping that means I will start feeling better.  I am sad that when I try to pick up Molly my arms scream out, "No! We can't do that anymore!"  I guess I will soon have a new baby to hold, but I fail to see how it will replace her, my first born that I would die and kill for.  :0)  Growing up can be so bittersweet. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment