Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Geez!

I can't seem to catch a break. I had a nasty fever yesterday. I'm feeling much better after twelve hours of sleep, but Molly cried because I put the garlic salt on her toast before I cooked it this morning. I think she's next. She usually doesn't cry about stuff that easily.

Anyway, I've got to play catchup on my to do list today and get what I can done. My sister-in-law Beth is promoting my swiffer socks on the Facebook, so I need to make a few more. I made one yesterday, but it was really hard to concentrate on account of the fever. I would have liked to have made two or three.

I also made a receiving blanket, burp cloth, and bib for someone my husband works with. I meant to take a picture but I forgot. He took them this morning. I've been thinking about making some to sell though. But summer is coming; maybe I should think of a lighter fabric to use than flannel.

I think blogging everyday is going to be too much, but I will try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment