Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Avenue

Because I have not made a sale over at etsy yet, I thought I would give shophandmade.com a try. After all they claim not to have a fee, which is sort of true. But I have chosen to pay one anyway. It's a bit confusing. (But then I've always been a technophobe too, and this stuff is often confusing for me.) I posted up the one item for now. I also didn't get a website address directly to my shop like I did at etsy, so I'll have to figure that out.

The fact is there are so many people on etsy, that it can be a bit overwhelming. I also haven't found my niche yet, and I have various technical issues that make my shop a little less professional looking. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of what I've done so far, but there is definitely room for improvement. I am happy to take constructive criticisms if anyone has any ideas. I am planning on doing some work on the blog this weekend. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment