Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

I read that a good blog topic is Thankful Thursdays. I'm only doing it because I've been complaining a lot in my blogs and I need to remind myself to stop sometimes. I am thankful that today my husband and I were able to open a savings and a checking account at a credit union. I like the idea of becoming a member of an organization that is not concerned solely with profits. Don't get me wrong; I am obviously a capitalist. However, a system based on human nature reveals the nature of humanity. Organizing for the greater good is also human nature, of which there are many aspects. I like capitalism, but I like other things too.

I am also grateful that I made four sw
iffer socks, three of which I got posted up on etsy. The other one I forgot about because I'm absent minded that way. I'll do it tomorrow. (One mountain at a time.)

Remember they are reversible, and washable. Good for the land fills and your pocket book.

I am thankful to my friend Lisa who asked me to make them in the first place.

I am thankful of course to my friends and family for all they do, my sister-in-law for helping me promote my products.

I am the most thankful for my husband and my daughter, although I forget sometimes, like when I'm at Wal-mart and Molly keeps running around and climbing on the racks after I specifically asked her not to. (Did that sound more like a complaint?) Without them I'd be a completely different person, and I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be a very lonely person.


It is now time to make some laundry soap, because I've run out clean pants.




No comments:

Post a Comment