Friday, January 21, 2011

Almost Time to Watch Murder She Wrote Before Picking Up Molly From School

I made another treasury last night if you are interested.  I also posted up a new item.  There will be one more to come soon, and hopefully next week will just be full of getting stuff listed.  (Crossing fingers.)  I am still working towards my goal of having 100 items, and building enough inventory to do a craft show. 

And so, I leave you for the week with much left to do and the knowledge that the Little Engine that Could was wrong.  It's not "I think I can."  It's "I know I can."   And as I used to tell my friends that I often crossed the street with in London (Scary business!), "Hesitation is for the weak."  Of course, I did almost get hit that one time...


No comments:

Post a Comment