Monday, January 31, 2011

Sales!

I had two sales on Saturday.  One person bought the coconut soap and one of the tea tree oil soaps, and another person bought the patchouli bar.  I re-listed the coconut bar, but Mike made some new patchouli bars that are much harder and prettier.  We are super excited.  We both had a rough week and this cheered us up.  So thank you to our new customers!

Frankly, the anxiety is getting on my nerves.  I know I just have to work through it, but sometimes I miss the days when I had the energy to just push it down, push it down.  :0)  Oh, the human condition! 

My plan is to get all the work done that I can today, and then tomorrow when I get snowed in, I can clean, clean, clean!  A layer of ice covered by 6-10 inches of snow is heading our way.  Of course, it will probably melt on Wednesday.  Anyways, it's already ten in the morning, so I better get busy!  Lots of pictures to take if it doesn't get too cloudy.

I am woman, hear me roar!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment