Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Calling All Pets!

I just used that title because I thought it might get me some hits, and because I HATE thinking up new titles.  I can't stand the idea of using dates as titles.  I'm really not calling all pets, but I think I hear LONDON calling from the faraway towns.  Or is it TO the faraway towns.  Anyboobs,  I made this recipe for dinner(okay, Mike really made dinner) that called for a cup of red wine. So, of course, I had a glass, and now you ALL must pay the price for my irresponsible drinking. 

It's so weird how four rum and cokes have, like, no effect on me, but a small glass of wine and half a bottle of Heineken and I'm setting a very bad example for Molly.  London calling.   It does make for a more entertaining story time though.  At least for me.  Olivia is a rock star.


Anyhowzers, what I am calling for are comments.  On Sunday, I got like 19 hits, but NO comments. I just want to hear from a few of you.  Let me know what you think.  I promise I won't curl up in the fetal position on the couch if you have a little constructive criticism.   No trolls, though.  Of course, if you are a troll you think your opinion is important anyway, so whatever. 


Comments, comments, comments, please!  


I'm whoring myself on the internet here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment