Friday, January 7, 2011

Misc.

It's Friday and I'm done with my first week of blogging for the year.  This weekend looks busy.  I have a list of things to get Mike to help me with.  I have to get the Knittingbyheather Fanpage like button up on my blog.  And I need his guidance in designing a new business card and tags for my products.  Yay!  I still have so much to learn and do.  I was a bit sick Tuesday and got discouraged because I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but Wednesday I felt great again and Molly and I  walked to school.

It's payday and I'm so excited!  But we have to get a new garage door.  :(  That damn hail storm! When will it all end?  Anyway,  I look forward to a little browsing at the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store, among others. 

 I leave you with one of the greatest joys of my life:



No comments:

Post a Comment